Thursday 30 June 2011

Musings on my new blog

When I started my other blog Craftilicious a couple of years ago, I called it "my world of food and craft" but, in recent months it has become very heavily weighted towards craft.  So much so, that now when I do have something "foodie" to share, I feel it is inappropriate to blog it there.  So......

The compulsive cookbook collector, avid cook and would be underground restaurateur in me has decided to start another blog (my 4th, I guess I just have an obsessive nature!), and this will be where I share my foodie thoughts and recipes, still under the banner of Craftilicious - as I do love my blogging name as my world really is all about food and craft!  If you've followed me here from my previous incarnations - thanks for sticking with me :-)   If you've found me here first, then hello and thanks for finding me :-)

I'll be back later with some ponderings on what to eat with fish cakes if you're at all interested!

Craftilicious

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tara - I'm your first follower!! Where do you find the time to do 4 blogs?

    ReplyDelete